Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Veggie Friendly Eating In California -- Taste Of India

On Sunday while Bonnie and I were at the LA Farmer's Market amongst all the ethnic food choices, I mentioned that I had never had Indian Food before. She said that before I left we would have Indian food!! Since I was leaving the next day it would have to be that night!!

So, after watching some TV we headed out for a late dinner at Taste of India. We ate at the Woodland Hills location.

For an appetizer I ordered Samosas which were potato and peas in a puff. For my entrée I had Bengan Bhartha, which was recommended to me by the waiter. I had it mildly spicy, but it wasn't really spicy at all! It is shredded zucchini with spices. So good. I also got a side of rice and na'an



(Bonnie's entrée is in the background)

The food was so good and it made me a fan of Indian food immediately.

What do you think of Indian food? What is your favorite vegetarian entrée?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak and be heard