Thursday, July 25, 2013

Veggie Friendly Eating in California -- Light and Healthy all You Can Eat Sushi and Whole Foods

Unfortunately I do not have any pictures to go with this post.

My best friend, Bonnie, lives in the San Fernando Valley, north of LA. In the 3 times I have visited her here I have seen more of the valley than when I lived in California for 27 years! And I love it!! People make fun of the valley, but I love it. I love that there are sushi restaurants and Whole Foods EVERWHERE. And Jamba Juice. But on my first night there bonnie and I went to our favorite sushi restaurant, Light and Healthy All You Can Eat Sushi. And after we went to Whole Foods :)

We started out with miso soup. I only had one cup, but Bonnie had 2. She has had up to 4 before! They have the best miso soup. We also shared a bowl of edamame.

I had several vegan friendly sushis. I had tempura vegetables, an avocado and a cucumber handroll. They were excellent. I LOVE that sushi place.

Afterwards we went to Whole Foods and I got some stuff like hemp granola, and a vegan cookie and the most delicious vegan cupcake. And soy yogurt.

Do you have a Whole Foods near you? What do you like to get there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak and be heard