Sunday, July 28, 2013

Vegan Eating In California -- Real Food Daily

Friday was all about the Vegan restaurants. Los Angeles and Southern California in general is FILLED with them. I wish I had just an 8th of the choices that they have out there. It is awesome.

Anyway, my friend, Bonnie, agreed to have vegan food with me on Friday night of my trip. I wanted to go to Real Food Daily in Pasadena. Carrie had blogged about it some time ago and showed the awesome looking chocolate cake her husband had there and ever since I have wanted to go lol. Plus, I like going to Old Town Pasadena and RFD is not far from there.



There are three different locations for Real Food Daily. Bonnie had been to the one on West Hollywood. She said this one was nicer. There is also one in Santa Monica.

So what did we have? Well, I had a cola


And for dinner I had Not-Chos and Bonnie had a Quesadilla


The Not-Chos were good, but they went a little heavy on the black beans. I could not finish it. Bonnie enjoyed her Quesadilla, which I had a bite of and I agree it was good. It had Seitan in it and I liked how they prepared it.

They did not have the chocolate cake that day, but they had Oreo Cake, which Bonnie got. I had a Chocolate Parfait


I would definitely go back here.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you got to RFD, Robyn! That's my favorite vegan restaurant of them all!!! :) Carrie

    ReplyDelete

Speak and be heard