Thursday, May 2, 2013

Welcome To My New Blog!!!

Welcome to Little Veggie on the Prairie!!! I started this blog to talk about my journey as a Vegetarian. In the coming weeks I will be adding pictures and gadgets and other stuff to liven up the blog.

So, what kinds of stuff will I be talking about here??? Well, I'll tell you! First of all, I will tell you how and why I decided to become a vegetarian and the steps I am taking to become a full on vegan. I will also use this place to post recipes and where they come from, eating out as a vegetarian, book reviews, thoughts on being a vegetarian and anything else related to the vegetarian lifestyle!

If you have any questions feel free to ask in the comments!!! However, I do not allow anonymous comments due to spam. It is that or word verification and I like that even less!!

Looking forward to sharing my journey with you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak and be heard